We're Pregnant...Again!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

We are beyond excited to be adding another little Caruso to our tribe!

My friendographer (friend/photographer), Justine, came up with this cute way to announce to our family and friends about the great news. I always wanted to do a shoot like this with Norah, so I'm glad we were able to do this as a way to share our news.


 




I encourage you to take photos like this with your littles at least once. Moments like these, are often missed and then, before you know it, our kids get older. Don't get me wrong, Norah didn't make it easy, at times, because she wanted to do things her way and she definitely needed a nap, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Trust me...you'll thank me later!


Words cannot express our thankfulness and I can't wait to see Norah become a big sister!

Now bring on the no sleep and yoga pants! 




Post a Comment

Copyright © House of Caruso
Design by Fearne